Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have offered high-quality music lesson via Zoom from the comfort of your home.
All our teachers take extra training to be able to offer a lesson experience via Zoom that’s so good, within minutes you’ll melt away and forget it’s online. It’s almost as good as actually being there!
We also believe, like online shopping, “ordering online” means you get what you really need instead of what’s closest to you geographically. Find the perfect teacher fit for you online instead of the wrong fit in person.
How it works
- You’ll need your own instrument, laptop, headphones and a good internet connection.
- Once your first lesson is booked, we send you a simple 5 minute video tutorial on how to get the best sound, camera angle and lighting in Zoom.
- Our online portal also has a Zoom integration to dial into the lesson to have you making music hassle free!
I’m so impressed with how much I’ve learnt since starting. I love working with Jake and am happy to learn songs I like without having to do all the boring exercises!
In just a few weeks Sam managed to get our son feeling much more confident to sing. He’s always loved singing but been too shy to do it in public, now he’s performing to all our family and friends. It’s great – amazing job guys!
Sophie loves her lessons, she always comes out buzzing. Jake is always happy to listen to what music she likes and include that in the lesson for her. It keeps it really current and engaging for her.
Why our 200+ students love lessons at BMT School of Music
- 1-2-1 lessons with fun teachers that motivate students
- Exclusive access to our online portal for lesson notes, videos, sheet music and more
- Take part in group activities and competitions
- Support by phone or email any time to make everything easy for you
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
- Complete our GET STARTED form.
- We'll contact you to set you up with the perfect teacher and lesson time
- Start making music and feeling awesome!