BMT started in 2005 when founder Sam Blake rode his bike to visit students in their homes to give guitar lessons. Back then it was a paper pocket book map, CDs and books, all bookings done in a paper diary…
Fast forward to 2021 and we now run a team of wonderful teachers and admin staff to spread the joy of making kids feel awesome through playing music.
Our teaching philosophy is all about giving students a great lesson experience so they have fun, build confidence and form identity through music.
I’m so impressed with how much I’ve learnt since starting. I love working with Jake and am happy to learn songs I like without having to do all the boring exercises!
In just a few weeks Sam managed to get our son feeling much more confident to sing. He’s always loved singing but been too shy to do it in public, now he’s performing to all our family and friends. It’s great – amazing job guys!
Sophie loves her lessons, she always comes out buzzing. Jake is always happy to listen to what music she likes and include that in the lesson for her. It keeps it really current and engaging for her.
Why our 200+ students love lessons at BMT School of Music
- 1-2-1 lessons with fun teachers that motivate students
- Exclusive access to our online portal for lesson notes, videos, sheet music and more
- Take part in group activities and competitions
- Support by phone or email any time to make everything easy for you
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
- Complete our GET STARTED form.
- We'll contact you to set you up with the perfect teacher and lesson time
- Start making music and feeling awesome!