Adults need to have fun too
Working – in person or remotely? Kids driving you crazy? Learning an instrument is such a great way to unwind and make time for yourself.
An endless list of benefits
Learning an instrument is not just a relaxing pastime, it’s also hugely stimulating for so many parts of your brain (I won’t bore you with the science!)
We make it fun and easy!
“Theory” and “sight reading” are essential aspects of learning to play music. But that doesn’t mean the fun needs to be taken out of it. We have amazing teachers that use a framework and philosophy of teaching that puts playing first, boring stuff second!
I’m so impressed with how much I’ve learnt since starting. I love working with Jake and am happy to learn songs I like without having to do all the boring exercises!
In just a few weeks Sam managed to get our son feeling much more confident to sing. He’s always loved singing but been too shy to do it in public, now he’s performing to all our family and friends. It’s great – amazing job guys!
Sophie loves her lessons, she always comes out buzzing. Jake is always happy to listen to what music she likes and include that in the lesson for her. It keeps it really current and engaging for her.
Why our 200+ students love lessons at BMT School of Music
- 1-2-1 lessons with fun teachers that motivate students
- Exclusive access to our online portal for lesson notes, videos, sheet music and more
- Take part in group activities and competitions
- Support by phone or email any time to make everything easy for you
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
- Complete our GET STARTED form.
- We'll contact you to set you up with the perfect teacher and lesson time
- Start making music and feeling awesome!